Lithium-ion battery and battery pack safety requirements for portable electronic products GB 31241-2014, suitable for lithium-ion batteries and battery packs for portable electronic products. Examples of portable electronics are as follows:
Laptop, PDA, mobile phone, cordless phone, Bluetooth headset, walkie-talkie, portable TV, portable DVD player, MP3/MP4 player, camera, camcorder, voice recorder, electronic navigator, digital photo frame, game console, e-book, etc. .
Lithium-ion battery: A device containing lithium ions that directly converts chemical energy into electrical energy. The device contains electrodes, membranes, electrolytes, vessels, terminals, etc., and is designed to be rechargeable.
Lithium-ion battery pack: A combination of any number of lithium-ion batteries that are ready for use. The assembly includes suitable packaging materials, connectors, and possibly electronic controls.
User-replaceable battery pack: A lithium-ion battery pack that is used in portable electronics and allows users to replace it directly.
Non-user-replaceable battery/battery pack: A lithium-ion battery or a lithium-ion battery pack that is built into portable electronics and does not allow direct replacement by the user.
Portable electronic products: Mobile electronic products that can be carried by users often without exceeding 18KG.
Handheld electronic products: portable electronic products that are held by hand during normal use
3. Identification requirements
Apply at least the following identifiers in Chinese:
1) Product name, model
2) rated capacity, charging limit voltage
3) Positive and negative polarity
4) Manufacturer or trademark
5) Warning instructions (battery pack requirements, can be on the body or the smallest package)
6) For the battery pack, the above logo should be marked on the battery pack body;
7) For the battery, the rated capacity, model and positive and negative polarity should be marked on the body, and the remaining signs are allowed to be marked on the package or specification.
1. Scope and standards
Suitable for lithium secondary batteries and battery packs for portable electronic products. Product standards such as mobile phones, game consoles, camcorders, DVDs, e-books, etc.
2. Authentication mode
Certification mode 1: only type test
Features: The certificate is valid for one year and cannot use the certification mark.
Certification Mode 2: Type Test + Initial Factory Inspection + Post-certification Supervision
Features: First review the factory, after the certificate, the certificate is valid for a long time, you can use the CQC certification mark
Certification Mode 3: Type Test + Post-certification Supervision
Features: first obtain the certificate, the post-review factory, the certificate is valid for a long time, and the CQC certification mark can be used.
3. Unit division and sample delivery requirements
A battery that satisfies the following five conditions can be divided into one
1. The positive and negative materials, the diaphragm and the electrolyte are the same; 2. The protection device is the same (such as PTC, etc.); 3. The shape (cylinder (same size must be the same), square, soft package) is the same; 4. The assembly method is the same (winding Type, laminated type); 5. Capacity distinction:
a. Cylinder battery capacity ≤ 2400mAh), (battery capacity ≥ 2400mAh)
b. Square and other: ? Hard shell, soft bag
(Battery capacity ≤ 1500mAh)? (1500mAh ≤ battery capacity ≤ 3000mAh)? (3000mAh ≤ battery capacity ≤ 5000mAh) (battery capacity ≥ 5000mAh)
1. The protection circuit is the same (including the main protection component type, device layout, etc.); 2. The serial and parallel modes are the same; 3. The built-in type and the external type must be evaluated separately.
4. Sample delivery principle and sample delivery quantity
In principle, send samples as follows:
1. Sample delivery principle: The series models in the same unit are reduced by 20% from the maximum capacity to an interval, and the maximum capacity product model in each interval is sent for all test items.
2. Sample quantity: 30 samples for battery and 39 samples for battery pack (3 samples for washing test, other tests will vary according to different product types)
For example, the model capacity of the square lithium-ion battery series applied for is:
1500mAh; 1600mAh; 1700mAh; 1800mAh; 1900mAh; 2000mAh; 2100mAh; 2200mAh; 2300mAh; 2400mAh; 2500mAh, according to the maximum capacity of the series in the same unit down 20% as an interval, with 2500mAh to 2000mAh as an interval ( 2500mAh ≥ battery capacity > 2000mAh), 2000mAh to 1600mAh is an interval (2000mAh? ≥ battery capacity > 1600mAh), 1600mAh to 1280mAh is an interval (1600mAh ≥ battery capacity > 1280mAh), respectively, the maximum capacity of each interval is : 1. 2500mAh; 2. 2000mAh; 3.1600mAh
5. Lithium battery CQC certification required information:
1. Cell and battery specifications; 2. Applicant, manufacturer, manufacturer‘s registration certificate such as business license; 3. CQC formal application; 4. Factory inspection questionnaire; 5. Certification client, producer, production Relevant agreements or contracts signed between enterprises (such as ODM agreement, OEM agreement, authorization, etc.); 6. List of key originals.
6. Lithium battery CQC certification cycle:
Under normal conditions of testing, it is usually 4 weeks.