In order to enable consumers to more clearly understand the certification mark on the purchased product, and to reduce the cost of various certifications for the product manufacturer. The Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) announced on August 25, 2008 that the National Standards Committee will implement a new national unified certification mark in July 2009, called the "KC Mark" logo.
2. Certification mark
3. Other information
Test standard: KC62133
Scope of application: This standard specifies a portable sealed secondary battery (except nickel battery) containing alkaline or non-acid electrolyte - portable sealed 2 times battery and portable battery pack composed of batteries (excluding button batteries) Requirements for sexual and misuse of environmental testing methods. The battery that is applicable to this safety standard is used as a machine that can be used at any time. The movable equipment mainly refers to the following points: 1) The machine used in the hand. Smartphones, tablet PCs, audio/video players and similar machines. 2) Portable equipment. Notebooks, CD players, and similar machines. 3) Movable equipment. Equipment that can be wheeled under 18kg and is easy to use for wheeling; power tools, electric bikes, work cameras, and similar machines. Note: Except for energy storage devices and uninterruptible power supply devices that use batteries with power above 500Wh.
Test requirements: The battery is generally applied by model. The batteries can be in series. The same type of battery has a large capacity to be tested, and the capacity is small without testing. The battery cell is the only component that makes up the battery. The test report does not require a KC certificate.
1. Self-Regulatory Application (for testing) (pack )
2, Self-Regulatory Declaration (pack)
3, KPS model of division (Pack + cell)
4, the English specification of the battery (to include the circuit schematic, not provided separately)
5, product nameplate (see attachment)
6. The business license of the applicant (if the applicant is a Korean customer, then the business license of the Korean customer is also required)
7. The ISO 9001 system certificate of the battery manufacturer or the manufacturer‘s declaration letter conforming to ISO9001
8. CDF list of batteries (see CDF list template)
9, the English standard of the battery
10. Provide CB certificate and report for battery or battery
11. ISO 9001 system certificate of the battery manufacturer or manufacturer‘s declaration letter conforming to ISO9001
12, the English version of the battery UN38.3 report
13 manual (Korean) mobile power only
Note: The following are the items in the battery and battery specifications.
1. Manufacturer‘s name and address
2. Rated voltage and rated capacity of the product
3, charging and discharging conditions (charging voltage, charging current, discharging current, charging termination voltage, discharge termination voltage, temperature conditions)
4, battery pack protection circuit function
5, safety key components list
6, circuit diagram and dimension drawing
7. Disposal guidelines and packaging guidelines
KC certification mark requirements:
1, Label content can be expressed in English.
2, if the product and packaging are too small, indicating that there is not so much content, only the KC mark or KC certification number can be marked. However, in this case, all other content must be marked in the instruction manual.
3. If the contents of the product are marked, only the KC mark, the certification number, and the name of the applicant can be marked on the package. However, if the customer feels that the appearance of the package is not marked, it can be.
4, the manual itself must be marked: 인증 받은 자의 상호 (applicant): 기의 명칭 (product name, model name)